100 years of Gruppo Cimbali….. and five very special books to win!
Here at La Cimbali UK we already know that lovers of everything and anything coffee have great taste! So to celebrate this, our love of all things coffee and that Gruppo Cimbali is now over 100 years old, we are running a fantastic competition to win one of five copies of the MUMAC Book which is a must have for anyone working in this great industry.
Starting out in 1912 from humble beginnings, Giuseppe Cimbali opened his first shop in the centre of Milan, specialising in the manufacture of copper goods. The shop, which covered just 30 sqm and housed 3 people, went from strength to strength, and in 2012 Gruppo Cimbali celebrated its 100-year anniversary with the opening of MUMAC – the Museum of Espresso Coffee Machines. This was the first, and is still the largest, permanent exhibition devoted to the history and culture of professional espresso coffee machines.
MUMAC holds more than 200 machines, 15,000 documents, and valuable audio-visual materials from the early 1900s up until the present day, and is an amazing place to visit and soak up the unrivalled collection of Italian designed iconic coffee machines. But for those coffee devotees who cannot make a trip to MUMAC, our fabulous MUMAC book is the next best thing!
The MUMAC book would be the focal point of any coffee table and its 140 pages tell the story of the history of coffee machines and the museum – and with a retail value of €28 it’s an amazing prize.
To win one of five copies of this book, all you need to do is click on this link http://cimbaliuk.com/mumac-book/ simply fill in your details, press Submit and that’s it. The five lucky winners will be picked at random and notified by 30th April 2015.
Terms and conditions:
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Competition Terms and Conditions (and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material) which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
- Cimbali UK is the Promoter of this competition.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entrants must complete the entry form provided, in their own name.
- Entry is online via www.cimbaliuk.com. To submit a complete and valid online entry, entrants will be required to provide various personal details including full name, email address, address, contact phone number/s, for the purpose of verifying eligibility. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry.
- Entry is only open to permanent residents of the UK who are aged 18 years or over. However, employees and their immediate families of Cimbali UK are not eligible to enter. You must give a valid UK address for your entry to be valid.
- The competition commences on 16/03/15 at 9am and concludes on 30/04/12 at midnight.
- The prize is one copy of the MUMAC book and the winner will be sent a copy of the MUMAC book, by Registered UK post, where the address has been given and announced on the Cimbali UK website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
- The winners will be informed up to by 01/05/15 by Cimbali UK, by telephone , email or post.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Privacy statement: We will only use and store your personal information for the purposes of improving our services to you, including sharing it with any other organisation that helps us provide goods or services to you (eg. Delivering your prize).